Saturday, November 21, 2009

Facing misunderstood buddies....





Friends is a symbol of prosperity and various diversity but with a little glitch it will affect yourself as hard as a mountain in your own shoulders.You will stressed out and feel very lonely for a while till them cooling down. I remembered that this situation happen to me around three times..and i quite emotional about that.

First is with Mr.J, He is quite good to me and that situation happen because of little misunderstanding between us. Me myself is a very secretive person and i don't like just throw my private secret through the public. Mr.J asked me about my grade n i refused to cooperate with him. I don't want anyone else to know except my family...because if my grade very high the people also talk behind me and i get a low grade the people also talk...and the easiest solution is to shut ur mouth out and just act natural. He cannot accept my style and 'teros mengamuk sambil hentak2 meja'..what a nonsense action..hahha(sorry Mr.J)..This scene happen when others don't respect someone else privacy. They supposed to know their friends well and hinder such as bad action that will effect their friends emotion. Finally we just take our own way and we also talk each other but it is not wonderful as we were at past...as wise man said ' the second time hand made of flower is not as beautiful as the first'..Nevertheless, we still friends...hahaha~

Secondly is with Mr A, he supposed to be my ex-roommate. We start knowing each other since we were in foundation year and at that time he doesn't show his true color. When we were be a roommate then i know he is very bad and pathetic person. Very unhygienic and quite smelly. With his drug addict like face, i feel very mad when i saw him and now i'm still don't like him. He is just an ordinary person but always talk BIG and BIG...have this and has that but never show even a single his big talk in my own eyes except just TALK BIG..what the hell wrong with him..just act who u supposed to be and never act more than that coz people will know the truth at the end...I remembered that when we still a room ate i myself do not talk to him any pieces of words..i just do my own job n never step on his side..he also in debt couple of hundreds with me and he just closed his eyes when i want to get my money back...what the heck..he'll make all his friends suffered and just fooling around with his BIG TALK...

Last but not least is about Mr. P, he is the best ever friend i have and till now we still as keen as possible. Our relationship is very hard to tell but for the sake of examples to others, i want to exposed this thing. He is my junior and i met him during my 1st year 2nd sem. We both stay in the same village. Our friendship is quite unique and great because we have many similarities and have the same interest. We just get along each others and the conflict happened when he as want to make our friendship as secret as he can to the public. I dunno what was his intention is but at that time i a little bit sad. Y he did such as stupid action....??..but i soon realize that i must respect his style and i don't want the case 1 above happen to me one more time just because of little misunderstanding...anyway we both can solve this conflict without any fight and thanks god because u're giving me such a good friends...hahha~

In the nutshell, friends is all about tolerate, trust and consideration. Without them, friendship won't last longer and will break easily. As Gautama said " if ur friends is a fire, you must be the water and if your friends as hard as diamond, you must be a soft soil to store the hard diamond"

No comments:

Post a Comment