Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Test ends today...so what's next??

For this sem it's very hard for me...but gratefully it will ends today...last paper very 'sakit kepala' coz many facts to remember and i really dun like that Microprocessor much as i like others...so and so i just know what gred suppose to get n just study without understand...better than force my brain to ex-Gratia this subject..wahahaha~

Just now has finished my exam at block N but what i do is 'pakai belasah jerk' that paper coz some Q just like hell...'susah siot n pasrah jerk'...What i want is my holiday n must 'pecah n perintah' this semangat study to semangat cuti...Me myself suddenly get a miscall from my 'cosmet'; cik zakwan but me did not answered coz stressed about that exam...in my thought(cess, sibuk jer nak mscall ak..nak tanya pasal exam td ler tu..ke nak g mana2 maklumler daa cuti kan..)

Haaha..just remember today i wanna cook something to my junior...he insisted me SO much for that...n i dunno whether sempat ke tidak coz me myself have tons of jobs to execute..for example my laundry is not picked yet, my cloths still not packed, and so on...Hayya..what a hectic day...supposed to sleep after exam but since my bro want to pick me back on Friday..means i should say gudbye to my nap....

I'm still thinking what supposed to cook here...lots of recipes flying over my head n no more equations n formulas...coz just say gudbye to my study mood...Cheese Macroni or just Bollognesse... both of them very-very tasty but i'm really divide hearted to cook which one...kah3x


WTF.....cik zakwan call me just now coz my analog I paper for test 2 is missing....Dr. Saiful announced just after i went back to my room...very bad...dun want to take the other test...its sound terrible but what else to do...the Vito power is within his hand..no choice!!!!..I called him and want him to replace my marks with equivalent consideration...this is not my fault RIGHT?...So why need for other replacement....I stressed to him that it is unfair to blame me for that...that must be G.A.'s problem...


These G.A's really a mess in here....careless n inconsiderable...these jerk just want to study free under G.A's contract but didn't care much about us as a undergraduate student....

At the end, problem can happen every time without any SIGN...so please be careful....Now the clock shows around 1pm and it is time to me to settle the problems.....n wish to all my friends 'selamat bercuti n jumpa lagi sem depan'....Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment